21 Birkdale Court Banora Point NSW 2486
IMMACULATE HOME - CUL DE SAC LOCATION - FULL SIZE COVERED CARAVAN AREA21 Birkdale Court, Banora Point
This family home is an entertainers dream blending two spacious living areas and a very large all weather fully enclosed entertaining area and a separate covered BBQ cooking area.
With modern comforts over a cleverly designed single level layout it caters for the growing family and set within short walking distance to Centaur Primary and Banora Point high school with two neighbourhood shopping centres just a few minutes drive away.
- Designed for the entertainer with an easy indoor/outdoor flow.
- Modern large gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar, quality appliances including double drawer stainless steel dishwasher.
- Impressive huge open plan tiled family room encompassing large dining area and kitchen including air conditioning.
- Large separate tiled formal lounge/dining room.
- Master bedroom boasts ensuite with walk in robe, split system air conditioner including ceiling fan.
- Remaining 3 bedrooms have built in robes and individual split system air conditioners and ceiling fans.
- Beautiful low maintenance gardens.
- Large fully enclosed all weather entertaining area overlooking beautiful gardens.
- Well appointed bathrooms.
- 12 Panel solar power system including solar hot water.
- Double auto garage with internal access including decorative shade sail covers for additional 2 cars.
- Covered carport area with high roof for full size caravan.
- Secure, private area for trailer/boat.
- Large covered BBQ cooking/preparation area (includes Ziggy 3 burner BBQ plus a built in wok cooktop).
This property is located in a much sought after location and near two neighbourhood shopping centres, schools, Tweed City Shopping Centre (major shopping centre), Club Banora (with golf club, tennis courts, lawn bowls facilities including Tweed's only full sized Olympic pool which is heated in winter are only a short drive away. The M1 motorway is only a short distance away and you are only 10 minutes drive to Gold Coast airport and some of the Gold Coast's most iconic beaches and fantastic eateries.
Call Peter Jocys (real estate agent) on 0426 761 461 or email [email protected] for further information or to arrange your very own private viewing before someone else beats you!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pay TV
- Remote Garage
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking
- Eco friendly:
- Solar Hot Water
- Eco friendly:
- Solar Panels
- Building Area
- Living Areas
Other Featuresbalcony/patio/terrace,bath,formal lounge,internal laundry,modern bathroom,modern kitchen,bbq,garden,level lawn,pet friendly,shower facilities,storage area,security lights,security windows,close to parklands,close to schools,close to shops,close to transpo
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Banora Point, NSW 2486 priced between $490,000 and $910,000