21 Beveridge Crescent Forde ACT 2914
Oversea's owner says- Sell!21 Beveridge Crescent, Forde
Sitting in a prime position in its own private cul-de-sac is 21 Beveridge. This home is comprehensive and inviting, and is offering every conceivable extra with a lifestyle many buyers are now demanding.
A lovely reserve is to the front of the home which leads under a quaint bridge to Yerrabi Ponds. Mulligans flat reserve and an array of children's play parks are nearby for playground crawling to come back into vogue.
Step through the door of this amazing home in its beautiful country setting to enjoy:
* A front separate lounge room with views to the parklands and access to its own courtyard. This paved courtyard also access's the family room and has a water feature in place
* An large open plan family/kitchen space access's a second decked entertainment area with a built in bbq
*The kitchen has Caesar stone bench tops, gas cooking and a large walk in pantry with power and lights
* Two bedrooms downstairs have mirrored robes and their own bathroom with a spa bath. One bedroom has it's own access to the home through sliding doors
* Low allergenic polished boards and tiles are throughout downstairs
* Upstairs enjoys a large communal rumpus room, two further bedrooms, the main with a walk in robe and ensuite. The ensuite has a double sink and bath.The main bedroom has a great walk out balcony with a country outlook
* There is an extra WC and powder room off the second bedroom upstairs
*Ducted heating and cooling plus an extra RC/AC in the main bedroom are in place for year round comfort
* More extras include: NBN connection, ceiling fans, a video intercom, a security alarm and a Aussie Vac ducted vacuum
* A double remote garage has internal access to the home and a storage room to the back
* Beautiful established landscaping is fully grown with a 3000litre rainwater tank in place
Forde has become the premier suburb of Gungahlin and is offering children a chance to get off the computer, play in the beautiful Mulligans Flat Nature Reserve and meet an array of reptiles, kangaroos, echidnas and ant farms, while mum and dad can enjoy a coffee at Frankies.
Living in Beveridge Crescent means being minutes from the local shops and schools and a great swimming centre.
Investors take note: There is an excellent tenant in place on a fixed term agreement until March 19th 2017 paying $630.00 per week = no set up costs!
- Sat, 28th Jan 1:45PM – 2:15PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Forde, ACT 2914 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000