21 Alkira Street Sunnybank Hills 4109 QLD
SOLID HOME – TOP LOCATION - UNLIMITED POTENTIAL!
In the ultimate school catchment area of Sunnybank Hills, this solid high-set family home with hardwood frame and internal staircase is an excellent opportunity for families seeking location, size & comfortable family living.
On a generous level 632m2 block of land surrounded by greenery and gorgeous established plants, this neat low maintenance home sprawls over two levels is ideal for young busy families seeking ultimate proximity to schools and a nice spacious home to enjoy life in and a very solid investment that will continue to grow in value.
The lower level is made of a sturdy brick construction and offers –
- A massive rumpus rooms with space for a 2nd bathroom. Ideal as your home office, workshop, granny flat or teenager’s retreat.
- A large family room with a set of glass sliding doors that open up to a covered serene patio. Wonderful for all your family get-together and weekend BBQ parties with all your loved ones..
- A safe fenced in-ground azure pool with tranquil landscaped private garden which has lots of different kind of fruit trees plus a big grassy backyard for your children and your beloved pets to roam around.
- Council-approved covered 2-car carport, plus full fencing for extra security and pet safety.
Upstairs features beautiful polished timber floors boasts –
- Bright and airy lounge & dining areas flow onto the gorgeous front balcony which is ideal for enjoying morning and afternoon tea for your total relaxation and watch the world goes by…
- Renovated crisp kitchen with lots of cabinetry storage, quality appliances with a large window for pleasant vistas
- 3 good sized bedrooms, master bedroom with cool air-conditioner
- Modernized bathroom for superior comfort
Other features include –
- Internal staircase
- Roof insulation
- Safety Switch,
- Smoke Alarm & lots more…
This property holds amazing location appeal, superbly located in the Sunnybank primary school catchment, Sunnybank Hills primary State School only a few minutes down the road, Pinelands Shopping Centre, local shops, parks, restaurants, city buses and all local amenities are all within easy walking distance.
So if you’re looking for a good value home that will continue to grow in value, make sure you get in quick to inspect this gem today
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109 priced between $390,000 and $720,000