208/40 St Quentin Avenue Claremont WA 6010
Two Remarkably Spacious Living Areas!208/40 St Quentin Avenue, Claremont
There are two remarkably spacious living areas, seamlessly joined by high glass doors, where the balcony has been effortlessly transformed into a warm and comfortable living space and allows for a second bedroom. There's a stone-topped servery from the gourmet kitchen, so you can dine in style in the meals area or nap in the afternoon sun on a dreamy day bed. It's a huge space which adds remarkable volume and unique style to the home!
Beautifully detailed interiors by renowned designer Jacquie McPhee give this home a sense of place and history which is emphasised by high ceilings, timber floors and quality Australian construction and workmanship.
Luxuriously appointed throughout with top quality Smeg kitchen appliances, stone benchtops, full height doors and internal windows that let the soft sunlight into the very heart of the home.
You'll feel comfortably cocooned in the main bedroom, which has ample built in robes and large doors out to the living areas. The bathroom has a chic marble double vanity, with simple luxuries such as heated towel rail and full height tiling.
The well-appointed building offers a heated pool, well equipped gymnasium, herb garden, very large meeting room and a communal barbecue area. The complex has a strong community feel, with long term residents who work together to realize a harmonious congregation. Pets allowed; one dog, one cat and one bird as per body corporate policy.
Number 40 St Quentin Ave boasts superior building techniques and materials that ensure privacy, peace and security. It boasts a high level of construction with solid masonry walls, triple hinged solid doors, heavy quality glass doors, and more.
- Secure foyer and lift from basement carpark
- Two spacious living areas with timber floors and high ceilings
- Second living/dining area allows for a second bedroom with windows encompassing the leafy western vista
- Gourmet kitchen with quality Smeg appliances, stone benchtops and ample storage
- Main bedroom with large BIR
- Bathroom with marble benchtops and double vanity
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer and ample cabinetry
- Ducted air conditioning, LED lighting, Video intercom, garage store room
- Resident's exclusive heated swimming pool, gymnasium, barbecue area, meeting room and communal herb garden
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Claremont, WA 6010 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000