203/22 Nathan Avenue Ashgrove 4060 QLD
Looking for Easy Living, With the CBD, Close-By Bushland and Caf Community Life on Tap?
You want the best of both worlds the contemporary along with the community, a direct 5km commute to the CBD, nearby parklands, a stroll to the best baristas, or nicely kicking back on the balcony on balmy evenings with a couple of cold ones. Perfectly located, your 2-year-old 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit offers you style, serenity, and smooth light-filled spaces that are all about keeping life easy. Enjoy your leafy urban outlook from the large covered north-facing entertainment area, or wander along to the main shopping centre in Ashgrove, where you're literally a short walk from Woolworths, restaurants, coffee shops, and the gym.
Cleverly designed to maximise a sense of light and space, your breezy open-plan home is air-conditioned throughout, features stone benches and Blanco appliances in the kitchen and contains a one-car garage.
Close to the bus, some of Brisbane's best schools, and nearby parklands this unit is in a tightly held complex, with this being a hen's teeth opportunity the first and only to be offered for sale in the two years since it was built. Your unit is perfect for both easy living and as a golden opportunity investment!
Why You're Going to Love Living Here
* Unbeatable location CBD 5km commute, public transport, parklands, cafes, shopping centres, gym, restaurants and some of Brisbane's best schools all within moments access
* Two bedroom 2 bathroom (with ensuite) contemporary stylish unit in 2-year old complex
* Light, bright, open plan living, air-conditioned throughout
* Blanco appliances in kitchen and stonetop benches
* Big north-facing covered entertaining balcony
* Perfect for professionals
* Excellent rental returns, previously rented at $480 per week
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ashgrove, QLD 4060 priced between $320,000 and $590,000