203/22 Nathan Avenue Ashgrove QLD 4060
Looking for Easy Living, With the CBD, Close-By Bushland and Caf Community Life on Tap?203/22 Nathan Avenue, Ashgrove
Cleverly designed to maximise a sense of light and space, your breezy open-plan home is air-conditioned throughout, features stone benches and Blanco appliances in the kitchen and contains a one-car garage.
Close to the bus, some of Brisbane's best schools, and nearby parklands this unit is in a tightly held complex, with this being a hen's teeth opportunity the first and only to be offered for sale in the two years since it was built. Rented for $480 per week until 12th January 2017 - your unit is perfect for both easy living and as a golden opportunity investment!
Why You're Going to Love Living Here
* Unbeatable location CBD 5km commute, public transport, parklands, cafes, shopping centres, gym, restaurants and some of Brisbane's best schools all within moments access
* Two bedroom 2 bathroom (with ensuite) contemporary stylish unit in 2-year old complex
* Light, bright, open plan living, air-conditioned throughout
* Blanco appliances in kitchen and stonetop benches
* Big north-facing covered entertaining balcony
* Perfect for professionals
* Excellent rental returns of $480 per week until 12th January 2017
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ashgrove, QLD 4060 priced between $320,000 and $590,000