203 Gurwood Street Wagga Wagga 2650 NSW
the possibilities are endless
Enjoying a charming traditional facade, this Central home promises an easy care lifestyle close to all the facilities the CBD has to offer
- the traditional features are immediately present as soon as you enter including polished timber flooring, high decorative ceilings, picture rails, French doors and decorative ceilings roses
- the home comprises two generous sized bedrooms, the main has a large walk in robe and provides access to the front verandah where you can sit and relax after a long day
- the modern kitchen has Caesarstone benchtops and includes all you need to cook up a storm including stainless steel freestanding gas stove and dishwasher
- the high ceilings to the formal lounge and dining room add a sense of space, and with French doors opening out to the entertaining area
- the home is placed on a low maintenance 694 square metre block with drive through access to a lock-up shed from the carport
- there is plenty of room to host a dinner party outside under the large L-shaped entertaining area that overlooks the charming gardens and lush green lawn
- ensuring complete comfort with ducted in-floor gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling
If you have been on the hunt for a quality central home, then one is definitely well worth your inspection
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650 priced between $270,000 and $510,000