202 Condon Street Strathdale VIC 3550
Impeccable Family Home in Strathdale202 Condon Street, Strathdale
The “Dolls house”, as some might know it, has always had a perfectly kept front lawn and gardens, a credit to the owners and indicative of the standard throughout the rest of the home.
A thoughtfully designed floorplan works just as well today as it did when it was built.
Re-painted and re -carpeted throughout in the last few years, the home is in as new condition.
- A spacious living room which adjoins the dining area.
Light and bright and facing north east to take advantage of the lovely morning sun.
- Kitchen with electric stove top and wall oven, dishwasher, plumbed fridge space, deep pantry, breakfast bar and views over the backyard.
A great vantage point to keep an eye on the kids playing.
- The master bedroom has a built in robe and access to the downstairs bathroom (walk through) creating the convenience of an ensuite.
- A spacious dining room shares space with the kitchen in an open plan design.
An ideal home for entertaining, the dining room has sliding doors that open onto the elevated deck area.
- The deck area is a beautiful spot to take in the tree tops and hills in the distance.
Set up the BBQ and the scene is set.
- A fully functioning security system, large laundry, toilet, access from the garage and storage space under the stairs caps off the bottom floor.
- Heating and cooling are covered by way of a gas wall furnace in the living, evaporative ducted cooling throughout, and another gas heater in the dining area.
- Two bedrooms with built in robes and tonnes of storage space.
- A second living separating the two bedrooms works perfectly as a kids play area, study space or teenagers retreat.
Another gas heater up here keeps the climate just right.
- A second bathroom and toilet to service the top floor.
- The full block size is 802m2, fully landscaped but low maintenance with an in-ground watering system.
- The backyard has an 8m x 6m colourbond shed with high roof for housing caravans or SUV vehicles.
It comes complete with concrete and power, this shed is just the thing for a trades person or even those who like to tinker.
- Another 3m x 8m garden shed for storing the garden equipment.
Only a short stroll to Kennington Village, schools, walking tracks recreation areas and public transport.
What more could you want?
This property will sell quickly, arrange an inspection now before it's too late.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Strathdale, VIC 3550 priced between $330,000 and $600,000