200 Middle Road Pearcedale VIC 3912
BLINK AND IT'S GONE200 Middle Road, Pearcedale
Balance 30/60 days
Prior offers considered.
On offer now is one of the last opportunities to buy approx. 9.5 acres in Pearcedale on the doorstep of the township's amenities including public transport, shops and schools. This high quality, sandy and cleared battle-axe allotment is perfectly positioned for the rare balance of convenience and peace and quiet.
This 9.5 acre property is
- within 15 minutes walking distance of the Pearcedale Shopping Centre , Pearcedale Primary School and the Recreation Reserve. The Recreation Reserve has a cricket club, football club and netball and basketball teams. An array of indoor sports and activities
are also held within the Primary School Hall.
- Is adjacent to horse riding, walking and bicycle tracks, which go through bushland and between farm land.
- 5 to 15 minutes' walk from bus stops including buses to the Frankston shopping centres, Frankston railway station, secondary schools and private schools.
- Less than 10 minutes' drive to Woodleigh College (senior school) in Baxter.
- About one hours drive along freeway and tollways to Melbourne Airport and the city in normal off peak driving conditions.
- Within 15 minutes' drive from Frankston central business and retail area and 10 minutes' drive from Cranbourne.
- At the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula and West Gippsland. Only an hour's drive to Phillip island.
- Less than an hour's drive to surf beaches.
- Pearcedale is also a significant horse area and is about 10 minutes' drive from the Cranbourne race Track and 20 minutes' drive from the Mornington Race Track.
- Under the city of Casey Planning Scheme you are entitled to have one house per block in Green wedge 3. Land classified 103 - Vacant Residential Rural/Rural Lifestyle on Rate Notice.
If you missed out on the first block you still have the opportunity to live a quiet rural lifestyle while remaining close to major shopping centres, good schools and recreational activities. If this is the lifestyle you are looking for, contact us today.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Pearcedale, VIC 3912 priced between $490,000 and $910,000