200 Eighth Avenue Inglewood 6052 WA
**SOLD IN THE FIRST WEEK - MULTIPLE OFFERS!**
DISAPPOINTED BUYERS STILL LOOKING!
This lovely, renovated character residence with its full height extension, versatile floorpan and 721sqm (approx) northerly facing R30 block with rear ROW represents terrific value in this sought after suburb.
Offering generously proportioned rooms, pretty period features and high ceilings throughout, PLUS a large backyard with mature landscaped gardens and secure parking or workshop off the rear ROW, it has everything you want and expect from a quality family home in the Avenues West of Beaufort Street and then some.
Features include but are not limited to:
* Flexible accommodation consisting of up to four bedrooms (or three and a formal lounge) PLUS a large study
* Sizable main bedroom with feature fireplace, WIR and ensuite
* Second, good sized family bathroom
* Large renovated kitchen with a plethora of bench and cupboard space adjacent to the spacious open plan dining and informal living areas - perfect for cooking up a storm and entertaining family and friends
* Light, bright, oversized, rear living area with full height ceilings, feature gas fireplace and attractive aspect and access out to the attractive rear patio and gardens
* Gorgeous, easy care, professionally landscaped rear backyard with paved alfresco entertaining, lawns, raised garden beds, citrus trees, kitchen garden and room for a pool if desired
* Secure garage/workshop off the rear ROW (ROW scheduled to be upgraded by City of Stirling in 2016/17)
* Double carport at the front plus additional off street parking
With its proximity to Beaufort Street, transport, parks, local amenities, quality schools (Perth College, St Peter's Primary, ECU and situated in the Mount Lawley SHS & Inglewood PS zones) this really is a standout opportunity that's too good to miss.
**THIS PROPERTY WAS INITIALLY MARKETED TO OUR EXCLUSIVE BUYER DATABASE - PLEASE EMAIL IF YOU'D LIKE TO RECEIVE EARLY DETAILS OF OUR NEW LISTINGS**
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Inglewood, WA 6052 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000