20 Williton Road Karrinyup WA 6018
This one will capture your Imagination!20 Williton Road, Karrinyup
At entry level you are welcomed inside by funky double front doors that reveal a tiled foyer and its soaring high raked ceilings that are commonplace throughout the house itself. Quality Bamboo timber flooring graces a spacious front lounge and sitting area, benefitting from pleasant park views across the road and double French-door access out to a delightful rear entertaining patio with leafy surrounds and a picturesque backdrop that is the huge below-ground concrete swimming pool.
Also on the central floor is a large study looking out to the back gardens and a carpeted master bedroom suite with wooden doors to the walk-in wardrobe, complementing a modern ensuite bathroom with high ceilings, a shower, toilet, stylish light fittings and a heated towel rail. Upstairs, two more bedrooms are warmed by recently re-sanded Jarrah floorboards and share the service of a sublime main bathroom, boasting a fully-tiled spa bath, a fully-tiled shower, stylish twin vanities, a toilet and feature down lighting.
The lower level hosts an open-plan chef's kitchen and dining area, illuminated by down lights of its own and highlighted by sparkling granite tops, an island range hood and Smeg gas cook top, a Blanco oven, Miele dishwasher, double sink, glass splashbacks and ample storage space. Sliding stacker doors from this part of the floor plan extend out to a pleasant courtyard entertaining area by the pool, whilst the bedroom part of the “granny flat” helps form an open-plan living/retreat area, leading through to a freshly-revamped and large third bathroom with a double shower and toilet.
Enviably nestled between the sprawling Hamersley Public Golf Course and the exclusive Lake Karrinyup Country Club, this fantastic family haven is close to all of your important everyday amenities and even glorious beaches along our famous coastline. Get in touch with the TWYFORD TEAM for more details about this outstanding property!
- Open-plan front lounge/family room with a ceiling fan, stylish light fittings and a built-in central Gas Glo heater
- Sanded Solid Oak flooring to the kitchen/dining area
- 2nd upstairs bedroom with wooden built-in robes, a ceiling fan, manual window security shutters and lovely parkland views
- 3rd upper-level bedroom with a fan and a pleasant treetop outlook
- Low-maintenance flooring and under-stair storage in the study
- More under-stair storage off the kitchen and dining area
- Separate laundry
- Large sunken outdoor wine cellar with power and lighting inside
- Outdoor gas connection for summer barbecues within the poolside courtyard
- Quality easy-care flooring to the 4th bedroom/granny flat, as well as a gas bayonet for heating, split-system cooling air-conditioning, high raked ceilings and a winding staircase up to the loft/utility landing
- An extra-large double carport with high raked ceilings, pool/backyard access and secure gated entry that is also great for pets so they don't escape the rear of the property
- Original timber skirting boards and frames throughout
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Fully reticulated
- Gas hot water system
- Lush front lawns
- Ample driveway parking
- Close to Karrinyup Primary School, Karrinyup Shopping Centre and public transport
- Short drive to beaches, including Scarborough, Trigg and North Beach
- Easy freeway access
- Walk to a plethora of local parklands in the area
THIS ONE WILL CAPTURE YOUR IMAGINATION
All Offers Invited - All Offers Presented
For a property price guide and fact sheet please use the contact agent button as provided.
Contact: The Twyford Team - MAKE IT YOURS TODAY!
Chris Twyford: 0412 500 125 - Chris Kots: 0400 241 017
Direct: 9288 1522 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Karrinyup, WA 6018 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000