20 Tanzen Drive Arundel 4214 QLD
Picturesque Reserve Outlook from your Backyard
This large, well presented home sits on 792m2 flat block- a 'blank canvas' if you wish with stunning views out across the Coombabah Lakelands Conservation Area. This wetland setting promotes a serenity with its natural setting, bird life and wallaby sightings when they graze in the open plain. It's very picturesque to come home and settle on your back patio as you wind down or entertain guests on balmy weekend afternoons.
As you enter this 5 bedroom home through the double door entry, you will be impressed by the amount of living space offered. The galley kitchen presents a servery through to the large dining space and has a large window overlooking the back yard where you can watch your children play safely within the fenced grounds. Upstairs you will find the master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, 3 large bedrooms all with ceiling fans, the main bathroom and an open landing that has multi-purpose use overlooking the entry. There is a 5th bedroom located downstairs and 3rd bathroom.
- Master Bedroom includes a roomy ensuite with spa, air conditioning and walk in robe.
- 3 additional large bedrooms upstairs all with ceiling fans and built in robes
- 5th Bedroom downstairs with ceiling fan
- 3rd Bathroom downstairs
- Galley kitchen with servery access to dining room
- Air conditioned lounge
- Large entry leading into lounge and family areas
- 792m2 flat block overlooking Reserve
- Undercover entertainment patio off back of house
- Double lock up garage with remote operation and internal access
- Storage under staircase
- 4kw solar heating system
- Situated with good access to M1, new GC University Hospital and Griffith Uni. Close to local schools and shopping.
Property Code: 119
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Arundel, QLD 4214 priced between $460,000 and $850,000