20 Sooning Street Nelly Bay QLD 4819
Home with studio unit close to the beach20 Sooning Street, Nelly Bay
* Enter through the gates into the private easy-care gardens which wrap around the house to make you feel like you are in your own little piece of paradise.
* A large screened deck room makes a lovely entrance to the home and is the perfect place to sit and read a book, enjoy a meal or just relax.
* The living areas of the home flow nicely yet offer several distinct zones - the kitchen opens onto the deck room with a servery and door from the dining area adjacent - which could equally well be a child's playroom or office as there are other options for a dining area
* The spacious lounge area is bright and airy, as is the whole home which also features polished wood floorboards throughout.
* The master bedroom is very generous in size with plenty of built-in-wardrobe space, dual windows and split system air-conditioning
* The second bedroom is also larger than average for an island home and opens onto an ante-room that in turn opens onto the rear deck
* The recently renovated bathroom contains shower, vanity and storage whilst the adjacent WC has its own handy basin so it's no problem if there is someone using the bathroom
* A separate studio unit also opens off the rear deck and contains the third bedroom, ensuite bathroom and kitchenette - this would be perfect for AirBnB or visiting guests as it has its own external access. Visitors will love the great location close to the beach, shops and a bus stop.
* Bore water means that you can water your garden guilt-free and easily with irrigation installed and solar hot water saves on those power bills. A small garden shed will keep all your tools and the double length carport provides undercover parking for two vehicles with further room in the driveway or yard should you need to park any further caravans, boats etc.
This home will appeal to those who would like a little extra income from renting out the studio unit or who like to have a little separation when visitors come to stay. Light and bright, it is a charming island home and well worth a look!
Property Code: 590
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Nelly Bay, QLD 4819 priced between $250,000 and $460,000