20 Samuel Drive Tallebudgera QLD 4228
FAMILY ENTERTAINER - enjoy the simple things in life'20 Samuel Drive, Tallebudgera
This dual level fun filled property provides a casual existence to revel in with family & friends as well as offering a raw sense of sophistication that extends into its natural landscape.
- Formal living
- Expansive open plan dining zone, meals & family room
- Socialite kitchen with plenty of bench & cupboard space
- Fifth bedroom ideal for guest or home office, with neighbouring (4th) bathroom
- Four car auto garage with internal access & bathroom to facilitate pool area
- Superb master suite with ensuite, spa bath, double bowl sink & walk in robe
- Three generous kids rooms with built in robes
- Open family room / ideal kids hangout & or study area (could also be modified to include another bedroom)
- Main bathroom with shower & bath - separate WC
EXTERNAL KEY FEATURES:
- Expansive decking & recreation areas to whet the appetite of any seasoned entertainer
- Tropical fenced in ground pool
- Rear double shed with easy vehicular side access (ideal man cave for tradies or the like)
- Plenty of safe fenced grassy play area for any aged adventurer & their pets to explore
- Ducted air-conditioning upper level / split system to lower level
- Hunter ceiling fans throughout including alfresco
- 100% wool carpets and Italian natural stone tiles
- C-Bus automation programmable lighting control system
- Smart wired for TV telephone data internet Pay-tv in every room including garage
- 8 zone alarm colour intercom
- 6m X 6m workshop with 3 phase power
- 3kw Grid connected solar PV system with inverter in garage
- Ducted vacuum
- Land size 4000m2
- Rates $2153 per annum
- Water $1260 per annum
- Market rent $850-$900 per week
This idyllic earthy lifestyle property is on the gateway to the gorgeous Tallebudgera Valley & within the Kalimna Estate, being an enclave of prestigious acreage homes.
You will journey just moments to trendy cafe's with major shopping at West Burleigh & The Pines, Elanora both within (6-10) minutes respectively.
Local schools such as St Andrews are within minutes & others for all ages at Elanora and Tallebudgera are very handy indeed / a bus service also operates at the end of your street.
Surfers & beach lovers will shine at Burleigh within (6) minutes and other Southern hot spots circa (10) minutes.
A quality home with real natural warmth and ideal for those craving space & privacy whilst still being in touch with the outside world.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tallebudgera, QLD 4228 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000