20 Peel Street Avoca Beach 2251 NSW
SOLD By Garth Hunter and Kyah Johnston
Capturing spectacular northerly views across Avoca lagoon from the entertaining deck, this private family home is set on a 1,477sqm 'level' block in a quiet cul-de-sac location. As you enter the sprawling single level home, there is a feeling of space and light with high raked ceilings showcasing the many features on offer:
- Wonderful single level home with all four bedrooms featuring built-ins; main has walk-in robe + ensuite
- Separate lounge, dining, living areas surround the stylish kitchen with gas cook top opening onto covered entertaining deck
- Main bathroom with bath and separate dual showers
- Sun drenched resort style pool with solar heating is beautifully surrounded by landscaped gardens
- Large level grassed area for the children to play including ready made vegetable garden, established citrus trees and garden shed with established irrigation system
- Other features include polished timber floors, plantation shutters, gas heating, gutter guards, water tanks, solar panels, solar water heater, double lock up garage and level street access.
Why not invite friends over, relax on the undercover entertaining area and enjoy the afternoon sun and views of the lake. Close to schools, shops and Avoca Beach, this home will appeal to families and investors alike.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Formal Lounge,Separate Dining
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Avoca Beach, NSW 2251 priced between $800,000 and $1,500,000