20 Mowbray Street Mawson Lakes SA 5095
Contemporary Living at Its Best!20 Mowbray Street, Mawson Lakes
Upon entrance of this beautiful two storey home, you will sense the warmth and joy of a family home. The ground floor is equipped with a spacious open plan family, meals & kitchen, double garage, laundry, toilet and paved courtyard with your own private access to the Parkland.
The upper level consists of 3 bedrooms, study, ensuite, 3-way bathroom and a private balcony to the master bedroom overlooking the Parkland and beyond. Writing every inclusion may take away the surprise of seeing it, so come and see for yourself.
Some of the highlight features are:
* 3 spacious bedrooms each with a split system air conditioner
* Walk in robe, ensuite and balcony to the master bedroom
* Built in robes to bedrooms 2 & 3
* 3-way bathroom on the upper level and a third toilet downstairs
* High ceilings throughout
* High quality fixtures and fittings
* Two linen robes on the upper level and a cupboard to the laundry on the ground floor
* Spacious study or second living area on the upper level
* Large open plan family, meals and kitchen with split system a/c and LED downlights
* Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops, double under mount sink, good cupboard space, quality mixer tap and stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher
* Laundry with benchtop and cupboard
* Gas hot water system
* Double garage with an automatic roller door
* Paved courtyard for outdoor entertaining
* Security alarm system and security cameras
If you are looking for a quality lifestyle, in a modern area, within a decent budget then this home will tick all your boxes. The opportunity is here, so ring me today to arrange your private viewing or see me at an open inspection.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mawson Lakes, SA 5095 priced between $360,000 and $660,000