20 Longsight Street Alderley QLD 4051
Charming Art Deco Inspired Renovated Home on 632m220 Longsight Street, Alderley
The home in summary features:
-Extra- large living area with polished timber flooring, high ceilings and ornate cornicing, all flowing through to an expansive undercover deck.
-New Hamptons inspired, open plan kitchen with island benchtop all overlooking the
living area with ample storage, soft closed drawers, stone benchtops and extra storage cabinetry,
integrated dishwasher and 900mm gas cooktop.
- Great separation in the living areas with TV lounge area, complete with traditional fire place and dining area all opening onto the back deck.
- 7.3x 4.1m back deck with the ideal North East aspect overlooking the mountains and capturing the afternoon breeze.
-Two large split system air conditioning units, ceiling fans throughout, LED Lighting, built in cupboards, plantation shutters in living area and an active fire place.
- Modern bathroom with full bath and shower facility.
- Good sized bedrooms with 2.7m high ceilings and built in robes in three of the four bedrooms.
- Good sized laundry with ample storage and second toilet.
- Additional storage under the home or a great workshop.
- 3.5kw Solar system
The land in Summary:
- Set on 632m3 of north/south facing real estate
- Fully fenced
- Post war home built in the 1960's
Ideally located within a short walk to Kedron Brook bike paths and acres of parkland and children's pay grounds, number 20 Longsight Street is also within walking distance to Alderley Train station, major bus routes and just 7.9 kilometres to the city centre. The area is well serviced with great education facilities such as Hillbrook College, Mt Maria Secondary College and local primary schools with children in the area attending Wilston State School, Newmarket State School or Enoggera State School.
This is a rare and superb opportunity for buyers looking to just move in and relax in this post war renovated home in the Alderley/Grange area.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Alderley, QLD 4051 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000