20 Katherine Street Fitzgibbon QLD 4018
IDEAL FOR FIRST HOME OR INVESTMENT20 Katherine Street, Fitzgibbon
Located in the extremely popular, family friendly suburb of Fitzgibbon, this exceptionally maintained fully fenced
house is build completed in 2013 yet feels brand new! The moment you open the front door and step inside, it
instantly feels like new home. This gem would make a great family home or investment, perfectly positioned and is
sure to capture your heart with nothing to do but move in.
Moments to shops, restaurants, your choice of fantastic schools and a short walk to transport, why would you want to
be anywhere else? This opportunity will not last! Talk to the owner directly, no third party, can get all the information
on the spot. Pest control and termite inspection report all ready.
Key features of this home:
- 4 Bedrooms, 1 media room, 2.5 bathrooms, separate lounge and dining area, double garage and wide front door
- Master bedroom equipped with an ensuite and walk in robe and three other good size bedrooms all with built in
wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Beautiful kitchen with all stone bench tops and stainless still appliances including BOSCH dishwasher
- Bathtub with 14 holes spa
- Zoned ducted air conditioning/heating for year round comfort through to outside gas connection for your BBQ.
- Incredibly low maintenance with all back yard concreted
- Balcony area towards the road
- Positioned amongst a number of local parks
- 5 min walk to Hidden World Playground one of the best in Brisbane
- Easily accessible to a number of primary and secondary schooling options
- 10 minute drive to Westfield Chermside Shopping center
- 2 minute drive to Bracken Ridge Plaza shopping center.
- 1 min walk to proposed Fitzgibbon Shopping area-The Nest
- 2 minute drive to Train Station
- 2 minute walk to Fitzgibbon Chase Community Hall
- 5 drive to the Gateway Motorway and Gympie High way
- NBN connected and Telstra Free Air TV
- 3KW solar
- Remote Double Lock-up-garage with internal access
- External down-lights for convenience and safety
- Security Screens throughout
- Very safe and friendly neighborhood
- Good for investment as well (tenant currently residing until 21 Nov 2017), good rental return
Fitzgibbon Chase is a vibrant community offering residents 44 hectares of bushland reserves, walking and bike tracks,
seven different parks, including a fitness park, a community centre, a community garden and a planned commercial
and retail hub; no wonder Fitzgibbon Chase has won 12 State and National awards.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Fitzgibbon, QLD 4018 priced between $390,000 and $720,000