20 Johnston Street Wagin WA 6315
BARGAIN PRICE FOR DOUBLE BRICK & TILE HOME20 Johnston Street, Wagin
* The electric stove in the kitchen has a pull out range hood.
* A large family room has a huge reverse cycle air conditioner to warm and cool the living areas of the home.
* Access to the laundry is from the family room which also opens to the enclosed verandah and back yard area.
* There are quality carpet, window treatments and light fittings throughout in neutral colours with all the entry points to the home having good quality security screens and locks.
* The front and rear gardens feature lawn and natural plants which is all reticulated.
* The single garage has a roller door which allows access to the rear area and garden shed.
* The block is 1165 square metres with half the rear area fenced to make for a smaller garden area.
* Outside the main fence this second area could be utilised for extra parking or another shed.
Priced for a quick sale.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wagin, WA 6315 priced between $140,000 and $250,000