20 Jade Place Pearl Beach 2256 NSW
Panoramic Pearl Beach Home and Granny Flat
Panoramic ocean views adorn this majestically positioned home called 'San Michele' named after 'Villa San Michele' located on the Italian Island of Capri owned by Swedish Physician Axel Munthe (1857-1949). Similarly San Michele occupies one of Pearl Beach's most prized locations offering unparalleled views from Box Head inlet through to Pearl Beach headland including Lion Island and Barranjoey Lighthouse. Quiet and privately set, this home is easily accessed via its paved gradual pedestrian entry ramp that starts from the front gate and takes you to the back door by way of a two seat electric scooter. Also Featuring:
- Light-filled living area with an open fire place opening onto a large Italian tiled entertaining deck with complimentary landscaped native garden
- Master and auxiliary bedrooms both offer extensive ocean views and open onto the balcony
- Good sized main bathroom with modern vanity, bath and heat lamps plus a living level powder room
- Open-plan kitchen featuring Chef electric oven, cooktop with range hood and Bosch dishwasher
- The completely level living granny flat or separate second residence is of concrete construction with independent entry has no stairs and offers a full kitchen, bathroom and laundry, featuring timber flooring, Bosch back to base alarm system, ducted Daikin Air and telephone making this an ideal home office or in-law accommodation
- Ducted air conditioning for the main house, Electric Walkabout two seater scooter, two water tanks with high pressure connections and dog proof steel fencing
- Privately positioned in cul de sac leafy street, surrounded by magnificent homes
- Single lock up garage plus car space located behind the wrought iron electric front entry gate
- Pearl Beach is an extremely desirable beach with a dog friendly section (LHS) plus the Pearl to Patonga Great North Walking Track is worth experiencing or dine out at the decadent Pearls on The Beach
- This property is perfect as an owner occupier with in-law accommodation, home office, billiard room or as a weekender with the opportunity for year round income generation
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Pearl Beach, NSW 2256 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000