20 Hawk Road Pomona QLD 4568
OPEN HOME SAT 11-11:30am.....HOBBY FARMER'S DREAM - JUST 2KM FROM TOWN - ROOM FOR EXTENDED FAMILY OR PAYING GUESTS20 Hawk Road, Pomona
Why versatile? Because the configuration easily accommodates extended family, long stay visitors, or even Airbnb guests, so there's the option of earning a living here, too.
• Spacious, north-facing home on 2.8 acres
• Self-contained Council approved granny flat
• 3 separate living areas, connected by breezeways
• 3 undercover outdoor entertaining areas
• Plenty of glass sliding doors and large windows to welcome in natural light and cooling cross breezes
• Immaculate, modern main kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking and stunning views
• Separate laundry located between the main house and the flat
• Level entry with no stairs
• Ceiling fans and easy care tiles throughout
• Undercover parking for 2 cars, plus extra shelter for caravan, horse float, or even the horse
• Fully fenced on the boundary, with house yard and 2 separate paddocks
• 3 dams - one with pump
• Noosa Trail Network close by
• Gently sloping, usable land, fenced to keep a horse or two
• Wonderful selection of established fruit trees, including mandarins, oranges, grapefruit, lemonade, peach and bananas
There's so much to love about this property, from the spacious light-filled rooms and versatile floor plan, to the gorgeous scented flowers in the garden, the visiting birds and the 23 kangaroos in the bottom paddock!
This wonderfully relaxed lifestyle home offers complete peace and privacy, yet is close to shops, cafes, restaurants, sports facilities and schools in Pomona. There's a school bus stop out the front, and easy access to the Bruce Highway.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Pomona, QLD 4568 priced between $350,000 and $650,000