20 Freestone Drive Upper Coomera QLD 4209
MUST BE SOLD ON OR BEFORE THE DAY!20 Freestone Drive, Upper Coomera
In a commanding position in the heart of Upper Coomera catching sweeping breezes on an elevated block, this modern haven has been exquisitely crafted to capture the striking surrounds and taking full advantage of the colossal 949m2 block. Located in a tightly held and exclusive enclave of Upper Coomera, it offers a relaxed lifestyle moments from all amenities.
* Vast living space with 2.4m ceilings and rounded walls
* Indoor/outdoor flow to the peaceful entertainers' terrace with additional Bali hut with built in sun lounge
* Kitchen is a chef's delight with 2.8m ceiling height, an abundance of pantry space, cupboards and draws.
* Kitchen features gas cooktop & self-cleaning oven
* Kleenmaid appliances throughout the home
* Grand master boasts a two door walk-in robe, generous ensuite with spa bath and lavish double shower
* Main bathroom & ensuite have heat lamps
* The home has a media room with black out blinds for perfect movie watching any time of the day with hard wired surround sound.
* Rumpus room/3rd living area allows for in door entertaining or extra space for the family to stretch their legs.
* Control the temperature all year round with 4x split system air conditioners
* Large walk in linen cupboard
* Secure double lock-up garage with 3m extra high ceilings plus 8m x 6m shed with power, A/C and water tank
* Low maintenance gardens allowing for ease of living, shade and privacy
* Security system & security screens
With too much to list this one is a must to come and see with the owners needing to downsize and move closer to the coast this one is selling! This is a great opportunity to get into the home before Christmas. We invite all enquiry from buyers both new and experienced.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Upper Coomera, QLD 4209 priced between $420,000 and $780,000