20 Frank Street Box Hill South VIC 3128
Expressions of Interest closing Monday, 2 October at 5pm (Unless Sold Prior)20 Frank Street, Box Hill South
Wonderfully elevated with views across a lush, tree-lined street to the Dandenong Ranges, this fine family home is focused on leisure with expansive alfresco decking and an inviting swimming pool.
Designed with a flexible 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom floorplan plus the bonus of a separate retreat/studio, the warmth of the lounge/dining room with Jetmaster open fireplace is balanced by the sun-lit relaxation of the living, meals and granite kitchen.
Boasting a wide 18.3 metre frontage and 845 sq m approx. block, be impressed by the premium locale. Zoned for Box Hill High School, excel academically at Mount Scopus and Kingswood Colleges, PLC, Deakin University and Roberts McCubbin Primary School. Close to the tram, buses, Gardiners Creek trail, golf courses and Box Hill's shopping precinct.
* Elevated 4 bedroom home with views of the Dandenong Ranges
* Enticing formal and informal living zones plus a retreat/studio
* Expansive alfresco decking and an inviting swimming pool
* Near Mount Scopus and Kingswood Colleges and PLC
* Zoned for Box Hill High School and Roberts McCubbin Primary
* Double carport, heating and air-conditioning
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.20frankstreetboxhillsouth.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 90/150 days
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Box Hill South, VIC 3128 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,200,000