20 Firetail Grove Plumpton NSW 2761
Contemporary and Chic Lifestyle20 Firetail Grove, Plumpton
Flawless style and an impressive layout that includes formal living area, open plan family/dining/kitchen area and four good size bedrooms, this wonderfully located home delivers exceptional quality and comfort to suit any lifestyle.
The chef of the house will be impressed by the choice of either a genuine butler's pantry, with full cooking facilities and enormous pantry, or the very stylish main kitchen featuring stone benches, polyurethane cupboards, glass splashback, breakfast bar, and stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher and range hood.
• Grand entrance foyer and four double sized bedrooms, all with built ins.
• Massive master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and 2nd full bathroom.
• Covered patio with outdoor gas kitchen and maximum bench space.
• Internal laundry with lots of storage space.
• Tiled automatic double garage with internal access.
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning with ceiling fans in the master bedroom and family area.
• Key-less main entry door, Video intercom, down lights and security alarm.
• Tiled floors throughout.
• Short walk to schools, child care centres, buses and parks.
• Short drive to Rooty Hill train station, Plumpton shopping centre, M7 motorway, IKEA, Costco and Bunnings.
This home is just under 3 year young and the owners have been fastidious in all aspects of its exterior and interior design. There are many other features too numerous to mention here.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Plumpton, NSW 2761 priced between $620,000 and $1,140,000