20 Bunker Street Minchinbury 2770 NSW
Sold By Yvonne Tseros & Laurie Moss
This perfectly presented family home is ready & waiting for it's new Owners! If you have been searching for a property where you can simply move in & relax...Then you're search is finally over, as 20 Bunker Street Minchinbury is sure to impress!
With features including:
* Separate tiled entry
* Neutral paint throughout
* Spacious "L shaped" lounge & dining room with plenty of natural light, bay window & updated carpet plus gas heating outlet
* Updated kitchen with gas stovetop, dishwasher, s/s canopy style rangehood & plenty of cupboard space.
* Large informal dining / family room with tiled floors
* Three generous sized bedrooms with mirror built in wardrobes to all & ceiling fans to two of the rooms
* Beautifully renovated bathroom with separate shower and gorgeous freestanding bathtub plus separate toilet
* Linen press
* Internal laundry with access through to the backyard
* Enjoy celebrating with your family & friends under the large covered timber decking area
* Big backyard, there's plenty of room for a swing set, trampoline and more! May be suitable for those looking at installing a pool or for granny flat build S.T.C.A
* Double carport plus drive through access through to the backyard + garden shed
This beautiful home is positioned on an approximately 578m2 block, in a quiet street & close to all amenities!
To avoid missing out on this spacious family home, be sure not to miss the open!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Minchinbury, NSW 2770 priced between $430,000 and $790,000