20 Beagley Street Kallista 3791 VIC
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME WITH STUNNING VIEWS
Idyllically situated in a gorgeous pocket of Kallista, this large split-level weatherboard home has everything you and your family need to enjoy a phenomenal Hills lifestyle. Offering;
- 4 well sized bedrooms (all with BIRs, master with walk-in robe and full en suite) plus study/5th bedroom
- 2 great living zones including kitchen/living area plus separate lounge room
- Beautiful kitchen with SS Oven, SS dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Full length front verandah, the ideal spot to enjoy a cuppa in the morning or a beverage in the evening and soak up the vista below
- Lovely main bathroom
- Sunny paved area
- Lofty vaulted ceilings
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Security system
- Lots of storage
- Plenty of off street parking
All this perfectly positioned on a beautifully maintained parcel of land with gorgeous gardens, rock retaining walls and meandering pathways in a quality location close to Kallista Primary School, shops, Cafes and Dandenong Ranges National Park be quick to act to secure your Hills dream today!
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kallista, VIC 3791 priced between $390,000 and $730,000