20 Bauple Street Albany Creek 4035 QLD
Your Dream Family Home
Nestled high up in one of Albany Creek's most sought after locations, this impeccably presented and meticulously maintained home simply has ageless character and caters for the whole family offering an abundance of space and privacy, with a perfect north/east aspect.
On entry you will be impressed by the spacious foyer with a double height void above, and a large wooden staircase, allowing you to appreciate the sheer size of the home on offer. There is a seamless flow of generously sized living options throughout with the formal lounge and dining giving a sophisticated space and the open plan family room offering a more relaxed living option.
As you move through the home your attention will be immediately drawn to the north/east facing outdoor living area and the well-designed back yard. Privacy is key outside; the low maintenance gardens provide a leafy outlook from the expansive covered patio.
Catering for the largest of families, you will find five spacious bedrooms that are all generous in size with one of the bedrooms and bathrooms downstairs allowing for a dual living setup, or a perfect home based office come business.
* Four Living areas, formal, family, rumpus and mezzanine
* Five spacious bedrooms with built ins, two have walk-ins
* Air conditioned Master bedroom with its own spacious ensuite and walk in robe
* Formal lounge & dining combined
* 9' ceilings downstairs
* Open plan air conditioned family room
* Large Tassie Oak kitchen with plenty of drawers and cupboard space, 30mm stone benchtops, walk in pantry, new SS appliances, gas cooktop, in- line water filter
* Expansive covered patio with north aspect
* Internal polished hardwood stairs
* Spacious laundry with 30mm stone bench tops and abundant cupboard and storage space
* Plantation shutters
* Beautiful easy care gardens with plenty of space to play and a garden/storage shed hidden out back
* Automatic large double lock up garage
* Shade sail that provides protection for additional parking
* 850m2 Allotment
This elevated privately positioned property has ready access to schools, shops, city transport, parks and walking tracks, it has recently undergone upgrades that are too numerous to list, therefore nothing to spend, simply move in and relax. Low maintenance homes of this calibre - constructed with termite resistant cypress pine framework, brick & tile represents great buying, why bother with the risk and hidden cost of building when you can have a home like this!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Albany Creek, QLD 4035 priced between $490,000 and $910,000