20 Adamson Way Runcorn QLD 4113
Newly Renovated, Move in and Enjoy!20 Adamson Way, Runcorn
Located in a quiet corner of Runcorn directly opposite spacious parkland, this lowset home has recently undergone a complete transformation inside and out. Within walking distance to the local school, this home is now ready for you to move in and enjoy.
Boasting five bedrooms (one with external access), 2.5 bathrooms and an open plan design, this home will appeal to the growing family or home business owner, with space for everyone. The Master suite includes a newly added ensuite and plenty of his and hers storage space.
Home chefs and avid entertainers will delight in the spacious kitchen including stone benchtops, modern appliances and an expansive custom island bench. It also boasts a walk through pantry and separate laundry that can be closed off. You will enjoy entertaining inside or out, as your covered alfresco entertaining area comes complete with outdoor kitchen including a Masport six burner BBQ and home theatre system.
The catalogue of luxury features includes but is not limited to:
- Ducted zoned air-conditioning throughout
- Open plan kitchen with custom island stone bench top including breakfast bar and butlers pantry
- Fully fenced with low maintenance gardens
- Ensuite and walk in wardrobe in the master bedroom
- Grand size fridge space for the large double door fridges
- Super efficient and fully dimmable led downlights throughout the house.
- Covered alfresco entertaining area with dimmable led downlights
- Outdoor kitchen area with sink, plumbed tap and built-in six burner Masport BBQ.
- NBN installed and ready
- Drive through secondary covered carport with geo-grid system
- Video intercom doorbell system
- Sir Walter DNA certified turf
- Refurbished roof
- Gas hot water system
- Luxurious finishings and stone benchtops throughout the entire house, including waterfall showerhead in ensuite.
- Brand new playground being installed (due for completion early August) within the large parkland directly across the quiet road.
This great location is only a short stroll to schools, parks, playgrounds, transport and a few minutes’ drive from multiple shopping centres. With nothing to do except move in and enjoy, don’t miss out on this unique opportunity!
Phone enquiry code for this property: 4539
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Runcorn, QLD 4113 priced between $420,000 and $780,000