2 Swift Drive The Cape QLD 4816
FANTASTIC HOME OR INVESTMENT!!! CAN BE POSITIVELY GEARED!!!2 Swift Drive, The Cape
Well away from any traffic, this solid, well maintained masonry block home is situated on a large corner block of 1,012 sqm. Across the road on one side is a park and on the other side is a rural paddock. This home boasts the following features:
* 3 bedrooms - Master bedroom is King sized, with built ins and air conditioning. * 2nd bedroom is Queen sized & 3rd bedroom is King sized with air conditioning and separate external entry.
* Air-conditioned & fans.
* Very large laundry/utility room with a wall of ceiling to floor cupboards.
* Large family kitchen/dining room.
* Family sized lounge room.
* Separate toilet near bathroom.
* 2 x garden sheds.
* A good variety of fruit and native trees.
* Easily maintained garden.
Pentland (The Cape) is located in between Charters Towers and Hughenden, 240 kilometres (150 mi) from the North Queensland city of Townsville. Pentland is about 140 kilometres (87 mi) away from the town of Hughenden. Hughenden has about 2000 people and Charters Towers has about 9000. Pentland's population is estimated to be about 350 people.
The progressive and friendly community of Pentland has been very innovative in initiating the development of the states biggest bio energy plant. The State government has recently approved a bio energy plant for this area: http://arena.gov.au/project/pentland-bioenergy-project/
As you can read in this article: http://www.queenslandcountrylife.com.au/story/3930552/pentland-bio-energy-project-set-to-go/?cs=4733#! the Pentland bio energy plant is expected to commence development in the near future! The project is expected to employ 500 people during the construction phase, and a further 180-200 people when operations commence in late 2018/19. So NOW is a great opportunity for you to invest in this rewarding rental property in Pentland before the market jumps away with the influx of the 100's of workers required for the plant.
Local facilities include:
* Race track and facilities.
* Rodeo grounds
* Post Office.
* RSL Club.
* Pentland State School.
* Local swimming pool facilities.
* Caravan park with swimming pool.
* Police station.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in The Cape, QLD 4816 priced between $90,000 and $160,000