2 Swift Drive The Cape QLD 4816
FANTASTIC INVESTMENT!!! LONG TERM TENANT!!! POSITIVELY GEARED!!!2 Swift Drive, The Cape
The progressive and friendly community of Pentland has been very innovative in initiating the development of the states biggest bio energy plant. The State government has recently approved a bio energy plant for this area: http://arena.gov.au/project/pentland-bioenergy-project/
As you can read in this article: http://www.queenslandcountrylife.com.au/story/3930552/pentland-bio-energy-project-set-to-go/?cs=4733#! the Pentland bio energy plant is expected to commence development in September 2016! The project will employ 500 people during the construction phase, and a further 180-200 people when operations commence in late 2018. So NOW is a great opportunity for you to invest in this rewarding rental property in Pentland before the market jumps away with the influx of the 100's of workers required for the plant.
2 Swift Drive is a great family home and a fantastic investment property that is currently leased until June 2018 at $160.00 per week. The lovely tenant treats this house as though it was her own home!
Well away from any traffic, this solid, well maintained masonry block home is situated on a large corner block of 1,012 sqm. Across the road on one side is a park and on the other side is a rural paddock. This home boasts the following features:
* 3 bedrooms - Master bedroom is King sized, with built ins and air conditioning. * 2nd bedroom is Queen sized & 3rd bedroom is King sized with air conditioning and separate external entry.
* Air-conditioned & fans.
* Very large laundry/utility room with a wall of ceiling to floor cupboards.
* Large family kitchen/dining room.
* Family sized lounge room.
* Separate toilet near bathroom.
* 2 x garden sheds.
* A good variety of fruit and native trees.
* Easily maintained garden.
Local facilities include:
* Race track and facilities.
* Rodeo grounds
* Post Office.
* RSL Club.
* Pentland State School.
* Local swimming pool facilities.
* Caravan park with swimming pool.
* Police station.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in The Cape, QLD 4816 priced between $110,000 and $200,000