2 Sunhill Road Mount Martha VIC 3934
Seaside Living with Stunning Views2 Sunhill Road, Mount Martha
The home features:
- Well-appointed entertainer's kitchen with butler's pantry and quality stainless steel appliances
- Spacious open plan living/dining with floor to ceiling windows that take in the spectacular views
- Expansive upper entertaining deck also taking in this amazing view
- Luxury master suite with walk in robe and large ensuite - see the bay from your bed
- Second master/guest suite with walk in robe and ensuite
- Two further bedrooms downstairs with spacious BIR's, plus study
- Family bathroom plus two powder rooms
- Heating and cooling
- Rumpus/Games room with wood heater, Bar with servery and Bifold doors opening to paving and pool area
- Triple garage with internal access to house, plus fantastic workshop/garage with the capacity to accommodate up to 6 cars
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens with fully fenced rear yard. Water tanks supplying toilets and outdoor taps
Mt Martha Primary School, Balcombe Grammar and public transport are only a short distance away and Peninsula Link and East Link freeways are easily accessed enabling commuters to enjoy this amazing coastal lifestyle. This clever floor plan and quality fittings ensure that this property will appeal to those seeking a fabulous family home or a coastal retreat that would accommodate extended families in absolute luxury.
RELAX..........YOU'RE HOME AT MT MARTHA
Arguably one of the most beautiful coastal towns in the world, it's no wonder so many people are making Mt Martha their home.
Whether you're looking for a sea change or a holiday home, you can relax - Mt Martha is without doubt one of the last true seaside havens offering an enviable lifestyle with something for everyone!
Only 63 kms from Melbourne, Mt Martha is renowned for its pristine beaches, picturesque bay and rural views and a relaxed, warm community feel so often lacking in today's hectic society.
Nestled at the gateway to the spectacular Mornington Peninsula, Mt Martha is the perfect stepping stone to some of the most stunning natural landscape you'll ever see.
Dotted throughout the rolling hills and natural bushland you'll discover quality wineries, restaurants and world class golf courses to indulge your love of everything that's good in life!
Although it's a place for all seasons, Mt Martha becomes a veritable summer playground in the warmer months; the sunny beaches come to life with people enjoying the beautiful bay in every way!
Whether you're sailing, swimming, snorkelling or just laying back and soaking up the sun and the lifestyle - we're sure you'll agree - Mt Martha truly is paradise!
Nearby, Martha's Cove represents the robust capital growth recently experienced in Mt Martha and surrounding areas, which by all reports promises to continue.
So financially you can relax too - your investment is secure here in Mt Martha.
At Bonaccorde our home is Mt Martha - we live it - we love it!
Let us show you our home - and we'll show you all the reasons why you'll want to make it your home too!
Why not call us, relax and enjoy your private tour of Mt Martha.
But be warned! Mt Martha is addictive and our passion is catching!
- Sat, 29th Oct 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Martha, VIC 3934 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000