2 Roslyn Avenue Islington NSW 2296
FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 100 YEARS2 Roslyn Avenue, Islington
* Early 1900's Cavity brick quite rare for the area.
* Boasts many period features such as pressed metal high ceilings, 2 x original timber fireplaces, all original doors and handles, decorative archway and untouched floorboards ready for polishing.
* 3 bedrooms are all generous in size.
* Separate lounge and dining area with many period features.
* Kitchen and bathroom in need of total renovating and re-modelling.
* Total land content consists of 335m2 with easy access into double shed/workshop area from corner block.
Property is to be Auctioned on site on the 12th Nov at 11.15am, please be present 30 mins before to register. Registrations can be taken prior to Auction.
Pest and building inspection provided on request.
For any Further information please contact agents.
Steve Arnold 0419947980
Chris Arnold 0419978606
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Islington, NSW 2296 priced between $350,000 and $650,000