2 Marine Terrace Sorrento WA 6020
Living on the Edge!2 Marine Terrace, Sorrento
Downstairs, a remote-controlled three-car garage hosts the home's “second” laundry that services a separate living quarters boasting double doors into a tiled open-plan living and eating area, as well as a practical kitchen, a lockable under-stair storeroom and a fifth or “guest” bedroom suite, complete with quality Bamboo flooring, a gas bayonet for heating and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet. The residence's double-door entry into a tiled foyer is at ground level, where you will find a home office, a fully-tiled main bathroom and four more light and bright bedrooms, one of which is a commodious master wing from where you can step out on to a tiled balcony and soak up the sounds of the coast, as well as enjoying the luxury of ample built-in and fitted wardrobe space, electric window shutters for peace of mind and a modern ensuite bathroom comprising of floor-to-ceiling tiling, a bubbling spa, a large shower, stylish marble twin vanities, a separate toilet, heat lights and delightful ocean glimpses.
The main laundry is also on the central floor, along with a huge games theatre room that extends outdoors with double stacker doors to a generous wraparound front courtyard, with a covered alfresco area for entertaining and its own gated access from the side of the laneway. But all the action is upstairs, where you will make the most of a picturesque panoramic backdrop capturing both Rottnest Island and Fremantle when entertain out on the tiled wraparound balcony/verandah deck with double stacker door openings both north and south bringing the outside in, accessible from both a gated footbridge off Marine Terrace and from the open-plan formal and casual living areas inside.
There is a fantastic separation between the lounge/dining room and a more relaxing family and meals space, both right by an enormous kitchen that simply has everything you need, including the finest in European appliances, sparkling thick granite bench tops and a giant walk-in pantry/scullery that would be the envy of any home chef. The handy right-of-way access also allows for ample hardstand parking, with heaps of room for a boat, trailer, caravan or even more family cars.
Stroll to the popular Marmion Angling and Aquatic Club with Sorrento and Marmion beaches either side, enjoy a short drive to shopping centres and sprawling local parklands nearby, take advantage of the ample public transport options including buses for the kids to take to the wonderful Sacred Heart College and experience the cafe, restaurant and entertainment lifestyle that has made Hillarys Boat Harbour so famous over the years. Not many could think of a better place and way to live!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Tiled upper-level open-plan formal lounge and dining area with a gas bayonet and balcony access for awesome sea views
- Recessed ceiling to the tiled upstairs open-plan family and meals space, with a gas bayonet, built-in display cabinetry, built-in ceiling speakers and balcony/verandah access
- Spacious tiled upper-level kitchen with a breakfast bar, glass splashbacks, a Gaggenau five-burner gas cook top, Gaggenau double ovens, a Miele range hood, an integrated fridge/freezer/microwave nook and a large walk-in pantry/scullery with tiled splashbacks and loads of built-in storage space
- Stunning recently-polished Bamboo flooring to all bedrooms and the study/home office
- 2nd/3rd bedrooms have fitted built-in robes and sea glimpses
- 4th bedroom with fitted BIR's
- Spacious and fully-tiled main bathroom with a separate bath, shower and huge marble twin vanities
- Double doors reveal an entry-level home office with a gas bayonet
- Second downstairs kitchen with an electric cook top, an Andi range hood, a walk-in pantry and plenty of storage space
- Shopper's entry from the triple garage into the downstairs “granny flat” quarters, where there is also access to a tiled second laundry off the garage interior
- Gas bayonet in the games room
- Tiled main laundry with ample storage space and courtyard access outdoors
- Stylish powder room on the ground floor, with a marble vanity
- Separate toilet on ground floor
- Ocean views from the upstairs powder room, with a granite vanity
- Built-in phone/computer nook upstairs, right next to a double storage cupboard and a door out to the balcony
- Walk-in linen press/storeroom on ground floor
- Quality marble look tiling polished porcelain tiling throughout
- Venetian blinds throughout
- Feature ceiling cornices throughout
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning (to upper and groundlevel and parts of the entry)
- Security alarm system
- Ducted vacuum system
- Surround sound to all levels
- Instantaneous gas hot water systems x2
- Outdoor hot/cold shower
- Outdoor sink trough
- 718sqm (approx.) low-maintenance corner block
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sorrento, WA 6020 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,100,000