2 King George Avenue Athelstone SA 5076
Max Pritchard designed masterpiece! Unique foothills sanctuary.2 King George Avenue, Athelstone
With a commanding street presence, this superb 2 level home offers excellent accommodation. Cleverly designed this stunning home provides multi zone living allowing every member of the family to find their own personal space.
From the large entrance foyer your eyes are drawn to the wall of glass in the open plan kitchen and living area which creates a feeling of light and space and brings the outdoors in. The sliding doors are perfect for gatherings to spill out onto to the curved deck or an ideal spot to enjoy balmy evenings whilst watching the sun go down. This is a great home for entertaining on any scale.
The spacious master suite features a large walk-in robe, stunning ensuite and private balcony. Located in a separate wing of the home are 3 more bedrooms and a casual living area which opens out to the deck as well.
The lower level can easily cater for entertaining on any scale. Café doors in the large games room open out to a private terrace. With a kitchenette and bathroom facilities, this is a living space where many memorable moments can be created. A large home office with extensive built-in cabinets and desk is also on this level.
Come and experience the magic of this idyllic sanctuary with the picturesque walking trails of Linear Park almost at your doorstep and its abundance of local birdlife, brisk early morning walks or sunset strolls could easily become part of your daily routine.
Why we love this property:
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Ducted vacuuming
• Security system and intercom
• Modern 2 Pak kitchen with stainless steel appliances, coffee machine, glass splashbacks, walk-in pantry and café style servery window out to the deck
• Black Butt timber floors on upper level
• Glass balustrades on the deck
• Backing on to a reserve
• Large storeroom and understair storage
• Double garage with automatic door
• Automatic watering system
• Gorgeous landscaped gardens
• Close to Colleges & Schools
• And so much more…
- Sun, 20th Aug 3:45PM – 4:15PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Athelstone, SA 5076 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000