2 Edgehill Avenue Botany NSW 2019
A Charming Traditional Cottage2 Edgehill Avenue, Botany
Private and quiet with neat understated finishes throughout, this is an affordable entry for the couple or family that seeks charm and comfort in equal measure.
Metres to regular transport and Sir Joseph Banks Park and just moments to Botany Village shopping, supermarkets, cafes and both Botany and Banksmeadow Public Schools, it is minutes to beaches, airport and the city centre.
* Well finished with separate lounge and dining spaces
* Double bedrooms, master comes complete with walk-in robe
* Contemporary kitchen has stainless steel gas appliances
* Secluded bedsitter, secure garden with sparkling pool
* Polished timber floors, air conditioning and security alarm
* Single lock-up garage with excellent storage
Council: $326.80 per quarter
Water: $187.047 per quarter
Auction: Saturday 19th November 2016
Venue: On Site at 1.15pm
View: Thurs & Sat 1-1.30pm (commencing Sat 22nd Oct)
Contact: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
- Thu, 27th Oct 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Sat, 29th Oct 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Thu, 3rd Nov 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Thu, 10th Nov 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Sat, 12th Nov 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Thu, 17th Nov 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Sat, 19th Nov 1:00PM – 1:15PM +
- Sat, 19th Nov 1:15PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Botany, NSW 2019 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000