2 Curlew Camp Road Mosman NSW 2088
Luxurious Harbourside Family Home - Breathtaking Harbour Views2 Curlew Camp Road, Mosman
Balancing grand scale family functionality with a touch of European opulence, the property delivers a selection of entertaining expanses all with sweeping harbour views. Designed to bring both the warmth of the northern sun and beauty of the harbour inward, each formal and everyday living space is connected to an adjoining terrace through a continuation of custom French doors.
Crowning this architectural showpiece is an enormous 246sqm rooftop entertaining terrace boasting an unfiltered harbour outlook and a dumbwaiter service lift linked to the main kitchen and ground floor kitchenette. The recently resurfaced north facing swimming pool is accessible from both the rooftop terrace, master suite and barbeque terrace off the family room.
Secluded from passing traffic, this world class residence is enviably positioned within one of Mosman's premier cul-de-sacs with private access to Sirius Cove Reserve. Discover and delight in this rare mix of harbourside tranquillity and city convenience with rapid access into the CBD by ferry, bus or car.
- Grand scale formal living and banquet dining opening out to a harbourside terrace
- Family room and casual dining on either side of the custom fully integrated kitchen
- European kitchen with 2 ovens, 2 dishwashers, 2 refrigerators and 2 insinkerators
- Enormous lower level billiard room and adjoining rumpus room with kitchenette
- Master suite with private lounge, dressing room, spa ensuite and harbour views
- All bedrooms appointed with luxury built-in robes, separate home office/library
- 3 opulent bathrooms finished in the finest of materials plus formal powder room
- Deep sun-drenched swimming pool, poolside barbeque terrace with natural gas
- Rooftop entertaining with dumbwaiter, irrigation system and incredible views
- Vast ground floor terrace opening to a level lawn enclosed by a manicured hedge
- Lockable temperature controlled wine cellar, laundry room with walk-in storage
- Auto 4 car garage with internal access and tool shed, secure driveway parking
- Intercom, CCTV system, back-to-base alarm, Sonos system and ducted air-con
- Across the water from Taronga Zoo, metres to dog beach and handy to the CBD
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT
Contact Geoff Smith - LJ Hooker on 0418 643 923
Kingsley Yates - Province on 0411 875 017
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mosman, NSW 2088 priced between $5,600,000 and $10,400,000