2 Bay Way Point Cook VIC 3030
44sq of show stopping luxury in Saltwater Coast2 Bay Way, Point Cook
- Families are well catered with four bedrooms upstairs including the master bedroom complete with generous walk in robe, balcony and luxurious en suite with dual basins, oversized shower and oval bath. Bedroom two is fitted with walk in robe and en suite, whilst three and four are also fitted with walk in robes and semi-en suite.
- Cooking enthusiasts will appreciate the well-appointed designer kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances including 900mm upright cooker and range hood, dishwasher, stone bench tops, walk-in pantry, an abundance of storage and cupboard space and island bench for casual meals.
- Showcasing generous living areas spread over two light-filled levels that cater for formal and informal entertaining including formal lounge, central living hub comprising of open plan meals and family area adjacent kitchen, rumpus/theatre room, study/home office upon entry and upstairs retreat.
- Experience fantastic integrated indoor/outdoor living with the alfresco entertainer under the main roof line overlooking the lush landscaped gardens complete with a cubby house with slide and play area and fire pit - perfect for year round entertaining for the whole family!
- 44 squares of living including garage (approx) set on a 547m2 block (approx).
- An extraordinary list of high-end appointments includes including remote control double garage with internal access, ducted heating, refrigerated cooling, timber floating floors, down lights, large separate laundry with storage, front and rear landscaped gardens, cubby house and more.
- Access to Saltwater Coast Lifestyle Centre with resident facilities including indoor heated lap pool, outdoor resort pool, kids pool, spa, full equipped gym, two tennis courts, BBQ area, café, 100 person sit down function room, balcony with city views and manicured gardens.
Located about 25km from Melbourne's CBD in master planned Saltwater Coast estate with an abundance of neighbourhood amenities including adjoining Point Cook Coastal Park and bay, Cheetham Wetlands, Crocodile Park, St Mary's Catholic Primary School and Eclipse Early Learning Childcare Centre, bus link to Williams Landing train station, 22 hectares of sporting ovals on Point Cook Road, planned neighbourhood shopping centre and Saltwater Coast Community Centre.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Point Cook, VIC 3030 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000