2 Avenger Place Walkley Heights SA 5098
Prepare to be Impressed2 Avenger Place, Walkley Heights
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes, ceiling fans and split system air conditioning
- Powder room incorporating valuable third toilet on upper level
- Good sized bedroom 4 with ceiling fan
- Spacious open plan living area featuring beautiful polished floorboards and views of the reserve
- Dining room adjacent to the kitchen
- Stylish kitchen with marble bench tops, walk-in pantry, ample bench and cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Family room with polished floorboards
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Large laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout lower level
- Paved rear verandah with ceiling fan, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Manicured front gardens
- Low maintenance rear yard with aviary, storage shed and 3 rain water tanks
- Secure double garage with roller door and direct internal access to the home
- Armour guard glass fitted to front facing windows
- Connected to the National Broadband Network
Ideally located in the highly sought after suburb of Walkley Heights, this home is directly across the road from RM Williams Drive Reserve. Within convenient walking distance to the beautiful dry creek and walking trails and only minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Walkley Heights, SA 5098 priced between $530,000 and $980,000