2 Amelia Street Nundah QLD 4012
Designed to accommodate the needs of your family for years to come.2 Amelia Street, Nundah
- The entry foyer provides the initial welcome that relays to the vast open living and dining areas.
- The living spaces are central in the design and cleverly separate the master wing from bedrooms 2, 3 and the media room.
- The living & dining spill to the private outdoor room located on the east to entertain family and friends all year round this is a very cool space in summer natural gas connection for the BBQ's and a neat laundry tub to cool the beers.
- An exceptional kitchen with 19 large drawer units, large galley to really have full use of the space, electric Andi oven, Andi natural gas hotplates, stainless steel range vented to the roof cavity, Cesarstone tops, quality cabinetry, Euro stainless steel dishwasher, plumbed fridge recess, cool light skylight, separate island with double sink and servery and additional drawer/cupboards. A great addition is the oversized pantry unit able to be closed off from the kitchen and ample preparation space.
- The king master bedroom (north east wing) has been ingeniously located towards the front of the home, with the fourth king size bedroom/study adjacent. A large walk in robe with custom shelving ensuite with twin vanities and stone tops, separate toilet suite and shower recess.
- Media room generous room with recess for entertainment equipment, sliding doors to close of the recess when not in use bulkheads to the ceiling with recessed lights.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are generous in size, are located on the south west wing, have built-ins and ceiling light fans
- The main bathroom accommodates a separate shower and bath, stone top vanity and the separate toilet sits alongside
- The laundry has a generous linen unit and ample room and has direct access to the drying zone
- Genuine oversized double secure garage with ample room for storage shelves. There is ample storage in the roof cavity accessible by a ladder. The garage floor level has been lowered from the finished floor level of the house to enable a smooth gradient from the garage floor level to the kerb smart thinking!
- Fully ducted air Fujitsu air-conditioning and able to be separately zoned to all rooms
- Ceilings 2700 throughout & fully insulated ceiling space
- Bamboo flooring through the home
- Polyworld 5000 litre water tank connected to the toilets, washing machine & one external tap and has an automatic main supply re- fill option
- NBN is in place and there are computer and phone points to all rooms
- Security alarm in place and able to be activated and remotely monitored
- Quality security screening on all doors and windows
- SMA Solar Unit 5kw top of the range system
- Electric hot water heat pump 5 years old
- Harmony Home Network System convert wall sockets to either Ethernet connections or phone lines
- Built 2007 by McLachlan Homes
- Nundah Rail / Village 12 minute stroll
- Bus Route 307 on York Street
- Brisbane Airport Precinct 8 minute drive
- Direct access to the Gateway to the Gold and Sunshine Coasts
- Direct access to the M7
- Local caf close by
- Toombul Shopping Centre short drive as is Skygate and Portside at Hamilton
- Australian Catholic University and Secondary Schools within 8 km
- Bike and walk ways to Nudgee Beach and Kalinga Park off Hedley Ave.
- Virginia United Football Club and the North Leagues Club no full time neighbours
Please note: Pursuant to Sections 214 & 216 of the Property Occupations Act 2014 (QLD), properties marketed without a price and/or the property is to be sold by Auction, the Agent is not to disclose a price guide. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Nundah, QLD 4012 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000