2/23 Point Walter Road Bicton WA 6157
TROPICAL RETREAT2/23 Point Walter Road, Bicton
The free-flowing living areas include a lounge room with timber bi-fold doors leading out to a shady alfresco area, where lush frangipani is set against limestone walls. The kitchen has been fully renovated and features stone benchtops, Miele appliances, including an integrated dishwasher, and a generous adjacent dining area, with doors out to another lovely decked courtyard.
The three bedrooms all have built-in robes, and the bathroom has contemporary finishes, including grey-and-white tiling, a frameless glass shower and a separate tub. There's also a laundry with a second toilet.
This free-standing brick-and-tile villa is situated within a well-managed strata complex, with shared common gardens, extra parking, and great proximity to local amenities.
Ideal for downsizers, smaller families, first-time buyers or investors, it's within easy reach of shops, schools, public transport, freeway access, and all the charms of Fremantle. Combining a solid build with contemporary finishes and leafy courtyards, it's an appealing home as well as a sound investment.
- Spacious and modernised three-bedroom villa
- Generous living spaces, including a renovated kitchen, dining area and comfortable living room with neutral finishes, timber flooring, bi-fold doors and sun-shading blinds
- Low-maintenance reticulated tropical courtyard gardens with timber and limestone fencing, covered alfresco area and fishpond, plus established plants and timber decking
- Private and secure, with Crimsafe security screens
- Single-car garage with storage area and service yard
- Convenient, peaceful location and well-maintained pet-friendly complex
- Sat, 22nd Oct 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bicton, WA 6157 priced between $420,000 and $780,000