2/12 Wilkie Street Yeerongpilly QLD 4105
SO MUCH MORE ON OFFER!2/12 Wilkie Street, Yeerongpilly
This townhouse has been recently updated with internal paint and new carpets ready for the next owner to call this quality property home! Spread over 3 levels, the real bonus of this property is the room on the lower level behind the garage - this is a potential visitors bedroom / home office / rumpus room and flows out to its own private courtyard. The middle level has a large open plan living / dining with decks off both the front and back of the townhouse. Upstairs you will find the 2 generous bedrooms, Master with walk-in robe and ensuite and both bedrooms having a deck.
Perfect for the owner occupier with room to grow, or ideal investment located close to conveniences making it a very desirable property to rent.
With the new T.O.D (Transit Oriented Development) development only 600m away, the future growth of Yeerongpilly and the surrounding suburbs is looking bright. The development will offer the area much needed cafes, commercial and residential property, open green spaces, music and food hubs....everything will be just on your doorstep. Developments bring cycles of buyers from units to houses and houses to units which will only add to the growth of the area. Google Yeerongpilly Green to find out more.
Yeerongpilly is located within easy access to the Major Hospitals, Major Universities, Prestige Private Schools, QLD Tennis Centre Shops; just a bike ride to the Green Bridge; and walking distance to Yeronga Primary High School, tennis courts, parks, train and bus, Yeerongpilly offers an outstanding lifestyle only 5km to the CBD with excellent capital growth potential.
Features of 2/12 Wilkie St Yeerongpilly at a glance:
- Located in a small complex of only 8
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite
- 3rd room downstairs perfect for visitors / home office / rumpus
- 2 bathrooms including ensuite + a powder room on the middle level
- Single lock up garage with remote door + room for storage
- Multiple decks off living areas and bedrooms
- Spacious courtyard
- Security screens
- Within easy access to the Major Hospitals, Major Universities, Prestige Private Schools, QLD Tennis Centre shops
- Just a bike ride to the Green Bridge connecting you to the UQ
- Walking distance to Yeronga Primary High School, tennis courts, parks, train bus
- Only 5km to the CBD
Call Jane Elvin to discuss further!
- Sat, 29th Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Yeerongpilly, QLD 4105 priced between $280,000 and $520,000