2/11-13 Caronia Avenue Cronulla NSW 2230
Sunny, light filled garden apartment2/11-13 Caronia Avenue, Cronulla
Situated on the ground floor at the rear of the block with a sunny, north westerly aspect, this 2 bedroom apartment boasts renovated interiors and a ‘nothing-to-spend' opportunity for couples, young families, downsizers, older buyers or investors alike. Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, it’s an easy walk to a choice of great beaches, Cronulla Mall, cafes, restaurants, clubs, trains and buses.
- Modern light filled interiors with a sunny north westerly aspect overlooking a grassed common area and gardens at the rear of the complex.
- Free flowing lounge and dining area with level access through sliding glass doors opening onto a grassed common area and gardens.
- New 12mm floating timber floors.
- Freshly painted throughout with shadowline ceilings and LED down lights.
- Floating shelving for TV and components with Foxtel HD and aerial outlets.
- Study nook complete with power and data points and shelving for related components.
- Brand new kitchen complete with quality stainless steel appliances. Fisher and Paykel oven, cooktop, rangehood and dishdrawer, Hisense bottom mount refrigerator and LG microwave oven (all included).
- Brand new laundry with quality stainless steel Fisher and Paykel front loading washing machine and condenser dryer (both included).
- 2 sunny bedrooms with brand new carpet and new mirrored wardrobes.
- Fresh, white bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- Security block with intercom entry (15 units in the complex).
- Spacious single car lock-up garage with internal access (ample room for mezzanine storage).
- Visitor parking available.
- Internal access to separate storage cage and garbage/recycling area.
Council rates: $265 per quarter approx.
Water rates: $172 per quarter approx.
Strata levies: $825 per quarter approx.
Size: 87 sq.metres approx.
Phone enquiry code for this property: 4876
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Cronulla, NSW 2230 priced between $550,000 and $1,010,000