2/10 Kaloona Drive Bourkelands 2650 NSW
Make It Yours
Astute investors and first home buyers will love this great opportunity in Bourkelands
- three bedrooms, all with built-in robes; the spacious main bedroom has two-way ensuite access to the bathroom
- the kitchen, positioned off the meals area features ample bench and cupboard space, dishwasher and electric cook-top, plus there is a formal lounge set at the front of the home
- your heating and cooling needs are met with ducted evaporative cooling and ducted zoned gas heating. There are also solar panels to help reduce your electricity bills
- an excellent location close to parks, sporting grounds and minutes drive to Tolland Shopping Centre
- there is no need to compromise on space in the rear yard, not only do you have a private covered entertaining area with ceiling fan, there is also a grassed area to one side
- the single garage has internal access, plus remote control roller door access
- rental potential of $310 - $320 per week offering an estimated annual return of 5.77 - 5.95%
Whether you are looking for your first home to move into or a solid investment for the future, this is a must see
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bourkelands, NSW 2650 priced between $200,000 and $360,000