1/B Plant West End QLD 4810
NEW COLONIAL1/B Plant, West End
This unique one of a kind Queenslander, the best of the both worlds old and new, with 2.7m ceilings, polished hardwood flooring, VJ lining, timber joinery and beautiful Queensland Maple stairs with Silky Oak handrail and wrought iron balustrading as a feature.
• Unique new Queenslander (not a renovation) with traditional features
• Designer kitchen with integrated SMEG dishwasher, Frantelli Onofri double oven, six burner gas stove, Stone benchtops
• Samsung Inverter ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout
• Double garage with ample room for boat, a caravan, a trailer or all three
• Three generous bedrooms, all with built-ins. Main with Bay Window, Marble Ensuite and walk in robe
• Separate office(or 4th bedroom)
• Spacious rear deck overlooking pool and Castle Hill, perfect for entertaining
• Large 2.5m deep marble pool, with kiddies beach
• Polished real hardwood timber floorboards
• Custom remote gate and video doorbell
• Easy care garden and outdoor area
• Spectacular location, quiet street, close to all amenities, Castle Hill, City and Strand
• LED lighting and insulated, built to current energy efficient standards
• 523sqm lot with views of Castle Hill out the back and Mount Stuart at the front
This delightful home with extraordinary quality craftsmanship, represents a rare opportunity to experience tropical living at its best. Worthy of inspection
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in West End, QLD 4810 priced between $480,000 and $880,000