1B Ivy Street Burwood VIC 3125
Brand new brilliance, with a Master bedroom downstairs1B Ivy Street, Burwood
Placed on its own title and enjoying a lovely, landscaped street frontage, the interiors combine streamlined finishes with generous dimensions to align with the style requirements of families.
Showcasing a Caesarstone kitchen with Technika 900mm stainless steel oven at one end, the substantial open-plan living and dining is further enhanced by extensive glazing and tri-slide doors out to the sunny garden.
For brilliant flexibility, there is a ground floor guest bedroom with walk-in robe and sparkling ensuite, matched by an upstairs master bedroom which also boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite, and is situated next to the teen retreat.
With a study area, main bathroom, powder room, gas ducted heating, split system air-conditioner, and a single auto garage, the location will impress. In the Mount Waverley Secondary College zone, be close to PLC, Mount Scopus, Deakin University and primary schools. Tram and buses are only a short walk away, as is Box Hill Golf Course and Gardiners Creek trail.
* Brand new 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom town residence
* On a quiet court, embraced by landscaped gardens
* Enjoys its own title and street frontage
* Substantial living, dining and stone kitchen
* Ground floor guest bedroom with WIR and ensuite
* Upstairs teen retreat
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.1bivystreetburwood.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30 days
Buyer and Vendor Advocates
55 Queen Road, Melbourne
0402 346 810 or 1300 181 997
- Thu, 6th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sat, 8th Oct 12:30PM – 1:00PM +
- Thu, 13th Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 15th Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Thu, 20th Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 22nd Oct 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
- Sat, 22nd Oct 11:00AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Burwood, VIC 3125 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000