1A Ormonde Avenue Pennington SA 5013
Reflect Your Success!1A Ormonde Avenue, Pennington
On offer for the first time, meticulously built and lovingly maintained, this luxurious double story brick home is ideal for the growing family. Perfectly located, this home boasts: Convenient walking distance to Public Transport, St Clair Village Shops, Medical Centres and Great Schools. Surrounded by excellent neighbours on a quiet leafy street and a stone throw away from St Clair's scenic wetlands, walking trails, fitness stations and BBQ facilities.
Featuring European design with stunning street appeal, this family home sits on a perfectly sized large block (607sqm) and boasts a massive 358sqm of modern interior living space. North Eastern Facing Aspect, this home provides perfect balance of sunlight all year round. Come home to a grand entrance with high ceilings, elegant staircase and a multitude of rooms including formal lounge, formal dining, study / 5th bedroom, massive "Open Plan" Kitchen, Family and Meals area combined. Upstairs living includes a huge lounge room plus 4 oversized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, the master bedroom also includes a large ensuite.
Entertain your family outside and create great memories under the quality Stratco Alfresco complete with outdoor kitchen (with Gas, Electricity, Water), massive storage shed and a beautiful low maintenance garden with organic veggie-patch. Also a tandem car garage with enough space for 6 cars all under cover.
This home is rare and sure to impress as most builders don't build quality like this anymore! Call for a private inspection as a home like this will sell fast.
Thing you'll love:
- 2 mins walk to St Clair Park and Wetlands
- 2 mins walk to Bus stop
- 2 mins walk to Medical Centre
- 8 mins walk to Rail Station Cheltenham/St Clair
- 10 mins walk to St Clair Shopping Village
- 10 mins drive to the Beach & Westfield West Lakes
- 15 mins drive to the CBD
- Walking distance to great public and private schools
- 5 large bedrooms, Massive Kitchen with matching Westinghouse appliances
- Study, Formal Lounge, Formal Dining, Family Room, Meals Area
- 3 bathrooms including ensuite.
- North facing roof and 3 Phase Power for future 10+KWatt Solar System.
- 3 Phase Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- Quality tiles and carpets.
- Tandem Garage that can fit 6 Cars under cover
- Large garage/workshop
- High Ceiling
- Alarm System
- Newly restored roof
- Amply backyard space for pool and spar
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Pennington, SA 5013 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000