19c D'erlanger Avenue Collinswood SA 5081
2015 quality built low maintenance home19c D'erlanger Avenue, Collinswood
- an entry foyer with alcove
- formal living/cinema room
- master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- three additional queen sized bedrooms each with built-in robes
- clever, three-way main bathroom with deep bath, separate shower and double vanity
- fully fitted laundry with outside access
The light filled, northerly oriented, rear section of the home comprises:
- a well equipped, open plan Farquhar kitchen features the sought after Butler's Pantry, Essastone benchtops and 3 metre long breakfast bar, Optiglass splashback, 900 mm Smeg oven & 6-burner gas cooktop, undermount sink and soft close cabinetry
- the Butler's pantry has plenty of storage and workspace, multiple power points, a double sink and dishwasher
- direct access to the double side-by-side garage which has an auto panel lift door to the front and roller door to the rear
- dining area with sliding doors to the paved, north facing, side courtyard
- spacious living room with garden outlook
- an outdoor entertaining area (under the main roof)
Flooring is easy care engineered oak in the hallways, kitchen, dining and casual living areas and porcelain tiles in the bathrooms, laundry and Butler's pantry. There are carpets in the bedrooms and formal living plus quality window treatments such as plantation shutters, timber venetians and modern roller blinds. A comprehensive list of extras includes LED downlights, ducted and zoned reverse cycle Fujitsu Inverter air conditioning, 8 x 2KW solar panels, roof whirlybirds for ventilation, NBN connectivity, gas BBQ point, plus provision for a plumbed fridge and second dishwasher.
Fastidious buyers will appreciate the attention to detail evident throughout this immaculately presented home and immediately recognise the high standard of fittings and fixtures chosen. Stroll to local shopping and services or take advantage of the convenient location close to North Adelaide, Walkerville and the CBD.
Council / City of Prospect
Zone / Residential Policy Area A350
Council Rates / $2204.18 per annum
Year Built / 2015
Living Size / 190m
House Size / 250m
Land Size / 414 m
Certificate of Title / Volume 6112 Folio 214
Disclaimer - The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Collinswood, SA 5081 priced between $520,000 and $960,000