19A Standard Avenue Croydon Park SA 5008
High Standards19A Standard Avenue, Croydon Park
Sitting on a comfortable 355sqm block (approx.), waiting for the fun-loving couple or small family to seize the opportunity of the good life.
Save the headaches of building yourself, every detail is taken care of for you here, with a high standard of quality and craftsmanship.
*** Click on the 3D icon to explore the wonders of this home in virtual reality***
Great blend of rustic and modern chic, here are the very best features this home showcases:
* Open living & dining creating a free flow between meals and family fun.
* Kitchen provides plenty of soft closing cupboard space and trendy island bench which is the perfect breakfast bar. Complete with dishwasher, 900m gas cooktop and 600mm oven.
* HUGE timber deck outdoors, complimenting the look of the entire home and giving you that 'feel good' entertaining space. Ready and waiting for you to create your ultimate outdoor kitchen.
* Large rear yard is a refreshing change compared to most of today’s courtyards, perfect if you have small children and/or pets and great for when you have all the family and friends round to spread out in.
* Enjoy your relaxing morning coffees and some sun out on the ‘mini’ deck situated in the middle of the house.
* 3 sizeable bedrooms, master with en-suite and WIR.
* Main bathroom with both eye catching frameless shower and additional bath.
* Single garage with internal access and direct access to the backyard. Shelving included for the tool man or simply used as additional storage.
* Separate laundry conveniently located with direct access to outside.
* Ducted heating and cooling in all rooms with temperature gauge system to complete climate control of every setting!
* Security alarm system as you enter from the garage.
All first home buyers must take advantage of the new build grant - visit the RevenueSA website for further details.
Best offers on a contract by 12pm Thursday 6th of July.
On the fringes of the city only 6.5km away, less than 4km to North Adelaide and all it’s fine dining and cafes, vast array of Asian cuisine only steps away.
For transport, you are a 20 Minute walk to Islington Railway Station in Prospect and bus stops are minutes away on Days Road. Handy location!
For further information please contact Mladen Djuric on 0432 259 123 or 8243 0866 RLA 61848
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Croydon Park, SA 5008 priced between $370,000 and $690,000