1962 Crystalbrook Road Crystal Brook 4800 QLD
Sold by Ray White - Incredible Life Style Property
Sue Shaw has the pleasure in presenting this quality hidden gem to prospective buyers who particularly enjoy their own space and tranquility .
Located 12 minutes from Proserpine, 25 minutes from Airlie Beach and only 6km to Proserpine Dam. To all conveniences this seller is regrettably relocating and sadly leaving behind lots of happy times and memories.
This country retreat offers all the emphasis on lifestyle of usable land with year round creek fed by the Proserpine dam with just under 7 acres, and 3.5 acres of beautifully manicured lawns and gardens that need minimal work as they all have an irrigation system built in. A large 12x10 metre shed and 2x25000 ltr Rain Water tanks and a Taylex Concrete Septic system all the work has been done.
Originally constructed by BBS developments and designed by Beachtec designs this spacious four bedroom home has open plan living with a massive gourmet kitchen serves the family/dining area which opens into the lounge and through to the 80sq metered open outdoor area at the rear, ideal for entertaining.
The generous master bedroom is tiled with en-suite and the other 3 bedrooms have been carpeted and with the whole house being fully air conditioned. This home is perfect for any family to enjoy. Please call me now for a private inspection on 0438755725.
• 279 square meters under roof
• Stone bench tops to kitchen and bathrooms
• 5kw solar system on house roof. Approx. 30kw a day
• Filter system (.5 micron) on house to enable water to be consumed from the creek. Removes all dirt & bacteria
• Powered 6mx12m shed with 4mx12m concreted undercover patio. Shed is fully insulated, has a toilet, shower, shelving and air conditioner
• Established fruit trees incl mango, lemon, orange, avocado, cherry, avocado, lychee, apple, plum etc and multiple gardens that are all irrigated
• Irrigation to all parts of the block with 15 taps
• Concrete Talex sewerage system, not plastic (sewerage system required by council)
• 2 x 25000 litre rainwater tanks with Grundfos electric pump. Tanks can be filled with rainwater or by the creek, just a matter of turning off one valve
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Crystal Brook, QLD 4800 priced between $420,000 and $780,000