19/16 Kilmore Street Kellyville Ridge NSW 2155
A Showcase for Contemporary Urban Living19/16 Kilmore Street, Kellyville Ridge
- Sunlit lounge and dining area which provides a seamless outdoor flow
- Spacious wrap around entertainers balcony enjoying sprawling urban views
- Caesar Stone gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Two spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-ins and ensuite to main
- Contemporary and modern bathrooms
- Communal area with gardens and kids play section
- Oversized car space with a storage cage
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Security block with Intercom, lift access, split system air conditioning and gas outlet
Benefit from the $8.3 billion North West Rail Link which is Australias largest public transport infrastructure project currently under construction and a priority rail project for the NSW Government. http://nwrail.transport.nsw.gov.au/
This near new building offers a lifestyle of unquestionable quality! Perfectly positioned, this pristine apartment is a must see for first time buyers, investors (currently leased) and those looking to down size.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document..
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kellyville Ridge, NSW 2155 priced between $410,000 and $750,000