190-192 Peel Street Summerhill 7250 TAS
Genuine Resort-Style Living In Impressive Family Home.
You will fall in love with this huge park-side family home with stunning private indoor pool with multiple entertaining and living areas. Set on a private double block conveniently located within genuine walking distance to doctors, chemist, cafe and just 4 kilometres/ 5 minutes to Launceston CBD.
• King-sized master bedroom with large walk-in robe and luxury ensuite with raised spa bath (water and air jets), and double shower
• Solar hot water and power (16 panels) 3 kilowatts, capacity to increase to 5 kilowatts with additional panels
• Stunning private fully enclosed 12m x 5.5m indoor saltwater chlorinated pool
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
• Double block of land (1,879m²), caters for his and her driveways, room to build a unit or store numerous boats and cars with potential to build units or granny flat S.T.C.A
• Private child and dog friendly backyard with a hidden gate through to the Western suburbs park with oval and playground
• Genuine walking distance to private or government schools, IGA and the assortment of shops at the Olde Tudor Village
• Quality as-new kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher and featuring premium gloss cabinetry throughout.
• Location of rumpus room can be utilised as a parents retreat or general living area
• Enclosed deck 50m² plus; opens right up with slider windows
• Second shed is 69m² has 2 x roller doors and a side personal access door
• A hallway off the reception foyer connects to the four good-sized bedrooms and main bathroom. The main bathroom is ideal for family living with a separate bath and shower, plus separate toilet.
• A second deck overlooked by the sunroom contains a wood fired pizza oven; whilst a third deck situated off the back of the pool room allows a space for teenagers or more privacy
• House has its own orchard with cherry, apricot, pink lady and granny smith apples, triple grafted nectarine, plumcott, grafted apricot and plum and an almond tree
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Summerhill, TAS 7250 priced between $350,000 and $650,000