19 Silkyoak Way Albany Creek QLD 4035
DUAL LIVING OR RUN A BUSINESS FROM HOME19 Silkyoak Way, Albany Creek
Downstairs you will discover a potential granny flat / teenage retreat type set up with living/utility space,bedroom/utility, kitchenette/dining, bathroom and toilet. This area of the home is well set up to accommodate dual living and has it's own entrance to the outdoors with a patio area and direct access to the carport for ease of entry. The other option could be to run a home based business with clients not having to infringe on the privacy of your normal day to day living due to the independent access to this area of the home.
For the man of the house, there is a large storage/workshop area under house ("man cave") to tinker away to his heart's content. The yard features a private spa overlooking the reserve and 3KW of solar panels will help reduce your power bill. The large carport will house 3-4 cars and there is side access on the other side of the home with double gate entry into the back yard.
Located in a popular street in Albany Creek and surrounded by other quality homes, this could be the home you have been seeking. City bus, park, walking track and leisure centre are all a comfortable stroll away. The high school and primary schools and shops are just a short drive.
* 4 Bedrooms
* 5th Brm/utility downstairs (air con)
* 3 Bathrooms (incl ensuite)
* Main kitchen upstairs with a kitchenette downstairs
* Polished timber floors in kitchen and family room
* Formal lounge / dining or a media room (with air con)
* Living/utility downstairs
* Rear deck overlooking the leafy, whisper quiet reserve backing onto the property
* Outdoor spa under a gazebo
* Side access with double gate entry
* 3-4 car carport (depending on car size)
* Independent access from outside to the downstairs area (as well as internal access)
* Direct access to the reserve and board walk (back gate)
* 3KW Solar panels
* Solar hot water system
* Short stroll to city bus
* Large workshop / storage area under house
Be super quick for this one - enquire now
Contact Vicki Harper 047 771 397
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Albany Creek, QLD 4035 priced between $490,000 and $910,000